Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Get To Vancouver Island At Night So Freakin SAD!!!!!! Help Me Move!?

So freakin SAD!!!!!! Help me move!? - how to get to vancouver island at night

K. ..... My parents told me that some time ago, when I went to school to move to Vancouver, Iceland. Well, I'm visiting a college. And my father told me that he went almost there, and he was looking into the houses and say how much money saved on the mortgage. And my mother said, look at the money and not really put so much because he would find new jobs, and she says she was finally, a job he loves it for 6 months. I like when he was happy, but how can you soooo my hopes and then we do not say ?????? Writing this, I began to cry again, because if I move, then I have with my old friends who are cruel stay and I have no chancemy horse, who was educated in my grandmother. My horse is everything to me, but I can see them from time to time. It makes me very sad that you can take that from me. What can I do? HELP

2 comments:

Randi L said...

Whatever you can do mother is able to do in Iceland in Vancouver, British Columbia. One in May if they can be transferred.
You have to think what best be for your family. You have to think about what would be best for them. There must be a give and take, but it seems that your father, your mother wants to go and seems to be all knees.

By the way, if your current friends means you are not really friends, right?

I am waiting to move, I hear the island is beautiful! (I have not been on the island, but if I so deep into British Columbia for this, however)

BlueCrus... said...

This is not as chaotic were their hopes dude. I live in CT, so I do not know what is Vancouver Iceland, but if it too far I think, therefore, they could not go to work. Looks like your father at his side, so if you really use, because then your mother may be seeking employment outside the island and show him what she loves.

Post a Comment