Saturday, February 6, 2010

Does A Period Irritate Herpes Would A Herpes Sore Come And Go Within A Period Of 4 Days?

Would a herpes sore come and go within a period of 4 days? - does a period irritate herpes

Im Still Waiting for my results after the test for herpes, but I digress, if that sounds like a typical first outbreak. Me and this man had sex with a little over 2 weeks. I think he had a cold sore, but I'm not sure? We had sex a week ago. After sex the last time my penis was very painful. I thought it was on oral sex, because it was very hard. Approximately 3 days after sex the second time I saw a small bump on the lip of my vagina. I scratched me think that a shave and so became available. Then I noticed what looked like a little at the tip of my clitoris, which is why I was so angry, said nearly a week after sex break. He seemed to open, but could not say whether it was a tear (that's what it was) or herpes. Never looked like a coup or anything. Well, both are almost all in a healthy manner. No crusting or nothing. Even if someone herpes in the mouth and committed and that oral sex is more of a house in the mouth before he get it? Please help! J inust soooo scared!

8 comments:

Astra Sarcophagi said...

Herpes sores do not fly straight .. They are like open wounds that are very painful and usually secrete a clear substance. I have herpes in my mouth and I had a single outbreak, which was my first and took more than a week to heal completely.

tdawg056 said...

if it is possible to pass Hugh, if you had oral sex. However, to heal, depending on the degree of dryness, wounds quickly, and it sounds like herpes, but the time seems to get shorter healing. Do not do it well to test. Good Luck

essentia... said...

when he had oral herpes, and gave him oral sex, then yes, it is a great opportunity they now have genital herpes. You just have to wait for test results.

Diane H said...

Please visit your doctor. Only he can confirm if it is herpes, and you need to know - for you and the safety of their partners.

pinkbubb... said...

Well honey, can you get away with genital herpes oral sex. It appears that epidemics are usually about 8-10 days

livin life ツ said...

usually heal any faster than if you are on medication to control outbreaks. but why do you sleep with this person, not once but twice if he thought there was something? expect concrete results back!

imsety said...

Ask your health care provider as soon as possible. Wait until the results of his return, I hope that negative. And good luck.

dangerou... said...

I know that if someone could with a cold sore oral sex with someone without protection mutate to genital herpes. You must be a barrier to the implementation of oral sex.

In the men about condoms with taste, but be sure not to use condoms for vaginal or who have an infection.

In women, use a dental dam. A dental dam is a thin sheet of latex, which are often spicy. If you are not available dental dam use Saran Wrap (no holes) or halved with flavor condom.

Post a Comment