Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flash Media Reader What Do Flash Media Readers/writers Do And Do I Need One On My PC?

What do flash media readers/writers do and do I need one on my PC? - flash media reader

You do not need. But if you can have many devices such as digital cameras, cell phones, MP3 players, etc. who have a card reader, and the type of media to be very useful. Instead, you will find the cable for each device and contact, they could not remove the card from the camera and plug it into the media player. Be more ordered (fewer channels) and faster, in my opinion.

2 comments:

Dec said...

If you have a digital camera, then you probably have an SD card, so thats about. All computers are equipped with USB ports, that is ok.

As the first answer, he says, if you do not know, you do not for Dont Worry

fly on the wall said...

In short, if you do not know what and probably never used, NO.

Post a Comment