Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pink Blood In Stool Large Lump In Lower Right Abdomen, Blood In Stool?

Large lump in lower right abdomen, blood in stool? - pink blood in stool

I have a big bruise) on his belly in the lower right (right next to my hip bones. I realized that about 2 days, however, shrugged his shoulders as only a slight increase in my skin, so I thought it was swollen or something. Last night, there was no blood in the stool and I woke up this morning to discover that the crowd was much larger. My chair was this morning, a little blood in it too.

No pain, no fever, but in the last two days I had a sore throat, congestion, and my voice has gone all morning, but again in the afternoon. I doubt that it implies, but does not ignore every single detail.

My chairs are copper, some float and some sink. The blood comes in pink streaks on toilet paper and sometimes red spots.

The tumor is larger, but not painful, my chair is not painful, I have no problem with constipation, the weight is not discolored. I do not see when I go to bed, just when I get up and lean back a little. The tumor is soft, not hard, and not feel as if changes in the position of the WHI press. When I pushed, which is stored, and is almost sacred.

I'm almost 19 (turned on Saturday, 19), I'm 5 "4" and weighing approximately 110 lbs.

Here are some pictures of the packaging, it is much easier to feel than to see, but still visible:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/zlistrockstar/lump1.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/zlistrockstar/lump2.jpg

All ideas what might be?

3 comments:

Brown Eyed Beauty said...

I want to go to the doctor if I were you.

popitt said...

could be a hernia (mass) and can cause blood cells to go to your doctor, and he is healthy again

Gloria said...

You should immediately consult a doctor.

Post a Comment