Monday, December 14, 2009

How To Shoot Good Pictures With Depth Of Field Help With Shallow And Deep Depth Of Field!?

Help with shallow and deep depth of field!? - how to shoot good pictures with depth of field

I have a task in my photography class does not have the depth of field. I have to do between 6-8 photos. for each depth. All photographs must represent me (family, friends, environment, leisure, etc.). Help!

What are some examples of things that I could take photos of the depth of field?

I am married, 1 child, 1 dog, love dance, I want a dental hygientist like shopping area, all kinds of girly things, love food, ... that everything that I can think of at the moment.

I also needs to know what options I have defined in my Canon SD750 point and shoot and how.

Please help ... who meet once a week for classes and do not believe that enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment